WORKING WITH TWO CROWS CREATIVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ‘Two Crows Creative’ is Katrina Keys trading as Two Crows Creative.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Two Crows Creative.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Two Crows Creative.
4. ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from Two Crows Creative.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Two Crows Creative. By placing an order with Two Crows Creative, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All quotes are valid for 7 days only.
- All prices are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour.
- Two Crows Creative is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (e.g. printers, packaging suppliers, web developers) where the increases are beyond our control.
- A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design projects over $800.
- Payments are to be made either by bank deposit transfer or PayPal.
- PayPal is a payment option however there is a 5% fee.
- All invoice terms are 7 business days for local and 14 business days for international payments from the date of the invoice.
- Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $50 + GST.
- Accounts which remain outstanding for 20 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
- Depending on the project final artwork files may not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
- All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
- All work not completed within a 3 month period will be invoiced regardless, unless discussed prior.
- Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
- If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors).
- The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 10 days written notice to Two Crows Creative, any deposit paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable.
- Two Crows Creative may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Two Crows Creative cancels this Agreement, Two Crows Creative will provide any artwork completed and paid for to date.
- Two Crows Creative cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
- The Client acknowledges that Two Crows Creative cannot guarantee any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Two Crows Creative.
- Two Crows Creative is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific design requirements and any changes required.
- If you would like to chat on the phone or via Skype I am happy to do so, however I ask that you please email and make an appointment for a time to chat.
- The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
- Two Crows Creative retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing Two Crows Creative.
- All images displayed on the Two Crows Creative website or Facebook page are subject to copyright, and must not be copied or used without full permission from Two Crows Creative and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
- The Client allows Two Crows Creative to display any projects on the Two Crows Creative website/ Facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes.
- The Client agrees to allow Two Crows Creative to credit design work on all websites designed by Two Crows Creative.
- Two Crows Creative will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Two Crows Creative will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries outside of Two Crows Creatives control.
- Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
- Whilst all care is taken by Two Crows Creative, Two Crows Creative is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Two Crows Creative, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
- Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase.
- Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK.
- Two Crows Creative is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
- Two Crows Creative is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOUR MATCHING AND PRINTING
- Whilst all care is taken, Two Crows Creative does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print correctly.
- Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of a final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
- Trimming can vary from printer to printer.